Thursday, June 27, 2019

When I grow up....


                    
Thank you to all parents of kids from Room 7! Your support this year is much appreciated!
 I have appreciated all the comments that some of you have left throughout the year. It helps me know that someone is reading the blog (which is why I make the time to do it!) ... and the kids love knowing they have an audience to share their learning. They have learned how to read/spell several words just from when our class responds to the comments!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy summer! 

Signing off for now...
Mrs. Grant

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Summer holidays are here... don't forget to read to your child at home during the summer -and the rest of the year, too!!  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment