Friday, May 10, 2019

Happy Mother's Day


   
I Love My Mom Because…

  • ·   She takes me to my favourite stores (McKenzie)
  • ·   She takes me to lots of parks (Chase)
  • ·   She always takes me to stores (Luna)
  • ·   She plays with me (Luka)
  • ·   She cuddles with me (Phoenix)
  • ·   She gave birth to me (Rebecca)
  • ·   She washes my car (Essey)
  • ·   She takes me everywhere that I want to go (Nahom)
  • ·   She takes me on field trips to the cabin and play structures (Scarlett)
  • ·   She gives me slurpees (Margaux)
  • ·   She takes me to McDonald’s (Remy)
  • ·   She takes me to 7-11 (Bella)
  • ·   She kisses me when I go to sleep (Alessandra)
  • ·   She makes great spaghetti (Xander)
  •    She goes outside with me (Mohamad)
    
      Sharing Time






4 comments:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Mrs. Grant, from Texas.
    Those smiley jars are so cute. What a GREAT idea! Everyone did an AWESOME job on the tile flower vases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Grant says Thank you for wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. We all hope you had a nice mother's day, too! There are spider plants in our little jars.
      From Room 7

      Delete
  2. Love the plants! And the flowers with your secret pattern project! Great job everyone!
    -Remy's Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. We are glad you liked the spider plants. We hope you had a nice Mother's Day !

      Delete