Last week, I asked each student (individually, not in a group) to tell me about one thing that his/her mom has taught him/her.....
This is what they came up with......
"My mom taught me..."
- Math and stuff - Ali
- ABC 's - Chloe
- About putting away the toys - Dahlia
- Never go with strangers - Emily
- about cleaning the floor and English words - Gabriel
- different words - Gavin
- about helping clean up the house - Jaskarn
- To ask pet owners if I could pet their pets - Joey
- About letters -Kiseri
- How to exercise and do work - Kristina
- Drawing - Laura
- how to walk - Leon
- to clean up - Lucus
- to speak with the first letter when I speak - Micheala
- Don't touch an animal's mouth or you might get bit - Miguel
- about making food - Oussama
- Walking, when I was a baby - Parker
- To stay downstairs when she went upstairs to get my sister - Ryden
- How to throw the garbage out - Trayson
- When I was four she taught me to make the "r" sound in Russian - Vera
- Don't pick up the baby cats - Z.