Monday, April 20, 2020

So nice to see you!!!

This afternoon my family went for a drive. I had offered to drop off a package of materials to my students, and many took me up on my offer. My husband offered to drive, and my daughter wanted to say "hello" to the kids, too.  So off we went! 
We stopped by the homes of many of my Kindergarten students, dropped off their packages outside, and took a few photos along the way. Didn't get a picture of everyone, but here's some of them! It was so great to see all the kids we did get to see today. I miss seeing their smiling faces at school every day!
             

                


Here we are... all loaded up and ready to go! My helper is in the back seat!          
   
And thanks to my husband, Rob, for driving me around!
 

2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so happy to see Mrs. Grant with the packages. (it was like getting Christmas gifts). Thanks a bunch to Rebecca for helping prepare the packages. Also thanks to Rob for being the chauffeur. Enjoying your posts in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pascual Family4/22/2020 3:59 AM

    Thank you so much Mrs. Grant and family for dropping off!

    ReplyDelete