Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Art & Sharing Time

































One family did this LOCKDOWN 2020 art project today!  One handprint for each person in their family. What a memory! Thanks to Colton's family for sharing this with us!

I have been so excited to see the work that my Kinders have been doing at home since we last gathered as a class at school. We are primarily using the SEESAW program to do activities at home. Everyone also received a package of paper materials to use at home, and some of the families have sent me photos of their kiddos doing that work, too. I also love seeing all the other things that the kids have been doing to keep busy at home, too! And of course, all the videos with smiling faces makes me smile, too!
"Sharing Time" has always been a favourite part of the day for students in Room 7. So we will continue to do this, but just do it a little differently. This week for Sharing Time.... we are sharing something that starts with a /R/ sounds.... as in rabbit and Rebecca!   
I have enjoyed watching the videos that some of the Kinders sent me today through SEESAW. What a terrific job you did!  I hope to see the rest of you sharing your /R/ things at some point this week.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment