Wednesday, January 22, 2020

PlusPlus


Last night was Kindergarten Open House. One of my students asked if she could write a note to the visitors that would be stopping by our room. What a lovely note she wrote!

We got out the "plus plus" blocks today. I asked this boy to tell me about what he made. He said, "I used my imagination as a map. I made a dance floor!"
 
These girls were thinking about royalty, I guess, because they built a throne!

I love seeing kids pick up a book during free choice time and read!
  

Sharing Time...
        

2 comments:

  1. BRAVO to the girl who wrote that nice note to welcome the visitors. I'm proud of you in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.
      Thank you for the nice note. Sadie wrote a nice note for our 4 year old visitors.
      From Room 7 in Canada

      Delete