Friday, March 20, 2020

Happy Spring

Well today was our last day of school for this month, and into April. :(  The few kids at school today (4 in Room 7) enjoyed their day playing and hanging out with Mrs. Grant. I am going to miss these little munchkins and the ones I haven't seen since last week. I hope to connect with everyone on SEESAW and through email and this blog. I would love for you to email me pictures of your learning at home for me to include on the blog. Thank you to Sadie for already doing her first Seesaw homework job!!  I hope to see everyone else participate, too. I hope you find your home learning packages helpful. And I am going to miss the notes like this that I got today!! Looking forwards to seeing my dear Kinders again soon!  Take Care everyone!


 
This little author spent a lot of time making her own book today!

Thinking ahead to Easter and doing a puzzle

Recess time fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment