Friday, May 11, 2018

The Children's Museum

We had SO much fun at the Children's Museum today. We kept busy the whole time, and lots of smiles all around! I took lots of photos so you could have a sneak peak into what the children were up to today. Thank you very much to Rylan's dad for helping supervise on this field trip.
     





We spent the last part of our afternoon at the museum by learning about the paper making process. We got involved in making our own paper, too!

Once we got back to school, we did Sharing Time, had a couple fire drills, and enjoyed having a bit of time to spend at centres.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHER'S, GRANDMAS AND AUNTIES. 
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A SPECIAL DAY. The kinders have learned a couple special songs to sing to you. Remind them to sing them to you. We hope you like the special gift they brought home for you, too.

11 comments:

  1. AAAH, HOW SWEET!!!! Thank you very much for the special "auntie" Mother's day wishes. I appreciate you and the work you do to make my day special as I read your blog. Mrs. Grant's auntie in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.We hope you had a nice Mother's Day. We all gave our mothers a plant for Mother's Day. We painted the pots, too!

      From Room 7

      Delete
  2. I love the pink shirts and what they stand for
    My child couldn’t stop talking about the neat stuff he saw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. We had a lot of fun at the Children's Museum! Your son said his favourite thing was the big slide! Thank you very much for the comment. We are glad you read our blog!
      From Room 7

      Delete
  3. Wasn't that a fun day at the Museum? Which one was your favorite? I love all the pink shirts.
    Reading your blog in Seguin Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We had a lot of fun at the Children's Museum. We liked the train, the water table, and the play structure-which was called Lasagna Lookout. Actually, we liked it all!!
      Thank you for the comment!
      By Room 7

      Delete
  4. Thank you for all the pictures! When I asked my son to tell me about his day he said, "just look at the blog." We looked at it together, anyway. The paper-making looks very cool. I wonder if we could try it at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. We are so glad you checked our blog to see the pictures of our fun day at the Children's Museum! We liked everything! We think you could make paper at home. All you need is... bucket of water, some paper to recycle, and a screen and a sponge. Try it and let us know how it goes!
      Thank you for the comment!
      From Room 7

      Delete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun! I love that each class has a blog nowadays. Back then, my mother gets really frustrated about asking what I did at school cos I always forget, after a long day of school! -Aryanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you for the comment! We are glad you read our blog! We like sharing what we did at school with our families. Please leave us a comment some other day!
      We made some paper flowers at school.
      From Room 7

      Delete
  6. I sure wish I was in Mrs. Grants class! You guys have so much fun! The field trip looked AWESOME!! - Bentley's mom

    ReplyDelete